You put the safety of your loved ones first, and so do we.
As part of our commitment to keeping Hawaii’s keiki passengers safe, we’ve become the first and only insurance carrier in Hawaii to offer the community car seat safety checks free of charge. The Center for Childhood Safety reports that 4 out of 5 car seats are installed incorrectly. In addition, research shows that as children age, they are less likely to be in the appropriate child safety seat for their age and weight.
By signing up for a free appointment with one of our certified car seat technicians and learning how to properly install your car seat, you will gain both knowledge and peace of mind.
• Is your child in the right car seat? National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Official Site.
• Learn about the Hawaii child passenger restraint law and state tax credit.
• Learn more about booster seat ratings (via the Insurance Institue for Highway Safety).
• Child car seat installation videos (via Parents Central).
• First Insurance Offers Free Car Seat Checks to the Public. KFVE Morning Show.